|Walk & Awareness Fair||
|I am an individual with an Autism Spectrum Diagnosis||
Forty Fort, PA US 18704
When: Saturday, April 29th, 2017
Where: Forty Fort Recreation Complex, 2009 Wyoming Avenue, Forty Fort, PA 18704
- 5k Run Registration from 7:30am - 8:10am
- Race Start at 8:15am
- Walk & Awareness Fair Registration 9am
- Walk Start at 10:30am
Who Can Participate?
- Anyone and Everyone! Invite your family and friends to run or walk.
- Individuals with Autism register for free.
- Groups - form a team with your community group, friends, family or co-workers! Ask your employer to sponsor your team.
Raise awareness by raising funds! Ask everyon to sponsor you by making a flat donation (not per mile). Find us on Facebook to print out Pledge Forms. To receive a letter for your tax deductible contribution, donation must be made by check. All checks/money orders make payable to: The Luzerne Foundation c/o Autism Awareness - NEPA
Fun for All
- T-shirts for registered runners/walkers. (register by March 25th, 2017 to guarantee your t-shirt size)
- Prizes, Giveaways and Basket Raffles.
- FREE Ice Cream compliments of Hillside Farms.
- FREE Refreshments.
- FREE Kid Friendly Activities sponsored by participating agencies.
- Austim Awareness Merchandise available for purchase.
- Individuals raising $1,000 or more receive a $100 gift card!
To promote awareness and to support community programs serving individuals with Autism.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?