Volunteer opportunities are available for one or all of the races. High school and college students, we are happy to sign for service hours or provide letters of reference. For more information, please email Tamara@HealthyKidsRunningSeries.org.
Many sponsorship opportunities are available. If you own a business or know someone who does, this is a great way to achieve name recognition with our participants and their families. For more information, please email Jeff@PattisonSportsGroup.com.
We hold the health and safety of all participants, staff and spectators as our highest priority. We have adopted the below safety measures and guidelines for the Monster Mayhem 5k and Monster Mile in-person races.
NOTE: We are monitoring all state and local laws, as well as recommendations from the CDC. Race day rules and regulations are subject to change.
• Those experiencing COVID-19 symptoms are not permitted on-site. The CDC’s list of symptoms is here. Monster Mayhem and/or Bates Motel staff retain the right to ask anyone displaying symptoms to leave for the safety of all attendees.
• We ask all attendees to wear a mask and observe social distancing (minimum of 6 ft.) wherever possible. Runners are also requested to wear face masks until they begin racing.
• Hand sanitizer will be made available at registration.
• We encourage pre-race registration online to reduce on-site race registration.
• Runners will register choosing an assigned heat time to allow social distancing.
• We are encouraging runners to move away from the finish line area as soon as they finish.
• We ask spectators not to crowd the finish line area and to remain socially distanced. Please stand back and allow runners and race staff space to manage the finish line area.
• Stay connected with us by opting into the RunSignup text alert service while registering, this will allow us to communicate with you directly.
Even in the best of times, Food Insecurity is a very real problem for many of our neighbors. The Chester County Food Bank was formed in 2009 to address the escalating hunger problem in the county. Their primary goal is to be a viable, sustainable organization that secures, manages and distributes food to those in need.
Today, they are the central hunger relief organization serving more than 120 partner agencies in Chester County, PA. Through their network of food cupboards, hot meal sites, shelters and other social service organizations, they distribute over 3 million pounds to our neighbors with limited or uncertain access to adequate food.
We are asking you, our runners, to consider bringing a donation of non-perishable goods with you on Race Day. Thank you for your generosity!
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.