In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
The GNC Live Well Liberty Mile is returning for another great race in the City! Mark your calendars for the fastest race in Pittsburgh.
7:00 PM - One for Fun & Pup Trot
7:25 PM - Kids of STEEL
7:50 PM - Masters
8:00 PM - Unstoppable
8:10 PM - Pro Women
8:20 PM - Pro Men
*Heat schedule is tentative pending final approval.
Please visit our event website for details about the fastest race in Pittsburgh.
- All competitors must be registered for an official GNC Live Well Liberty Mile heat.
- Competitors can only win prize money for the heat in which they were officially registered.
- Cash awards are based on gun time not chip time.
- Due to course time constraints, participants must be able to finish a 15-minute mile. Runners may have to move to the sidewalk and obey traffic signals if finishing slower than a 15-minute pace.
- Parents must register and pay to run with their child.
For the safety of participants and spectators alike, the following are NOT allowed on the course:
-- Unregistered participants (including friends, family, coaches and pacers)
-- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, baby joggers, strollers, roller skates and roller blades are not permitted on the course
-- Hand cycles and hand-cycle wheelchairs
-- Pets (Unless registered for the Pup Trot Mile.)
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
There are no refunds or deferments for any Pittsburgh Three Rivers Marathon, Inc. (P3R) events.
For details and descriptions on each race wave of the GNC Live Well Pittsburgh Liberty Mile, please click here.