In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
What: 5K (3.1 Miles)
Race day registration and packet pickup begin @ 7:30 AM
Entry Fee: • Pre-registration: $25 per person
• All pre-registrations must be in by Tuesday, June 1
• Race day registration: $30 (June 2 - June 20)
• T-shirts for the first 100 registrants
• Awards will be presented immediately following the race
Awards: • Overall male and female winners
• Top three male and female winners in following age groups:
0-12, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 and 60+
• Special Award: Best Overall Father/Child Team
Since this is a Father’s Day race, we will be giving an award to the top Father/Child Team.
Fathers, to register your team, be sure to list each of your children and yourself on your
registration form in the Father/Child Team section. Note: Children also need to be
registered separately. The Father/Child Team section is for awards purposes only.
Proceeds from the NCC Father’s Day 5k will provide local high school seniors with $1,000 scholarships
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.