In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
THANK YOU for supporting so many in our community that have been diagnosed with breast and gynecological cancers! We could not do what we do without the tremendous support of people like you! As a token of our appreciation, we are working to secure some of the best recognition gifts around. Once we have confirmation, we will post them here.
• $50 - $25 entry fee is waived (if you’ve already paid your registration online, you have the option of having your $25 registration fee reimbursed or donated back to the Breast Cancer Coalition).
• $100 - Long sleeve Pink Ribbon Walk & Run women's tech shirt OR Pink Ribbon Walk & Run men's long sleeve tshirt.
• $500 - 20oz YETI Tumbler
• $1,000 - Fitbit Inspire Activity Tracker
• $2,500 - Be recognized as a Pink Ribbon Power Player. Your name will be added to the permanent plaque that will be on display in our office, and you will receive a limited edition Breast Cancer Coalition Patagonia Jacket.
• $5,000 – Be recognized as a Pink Ribbon Platinum Power Player. Your name will be added to the a permanent plaque that will be on display in our office, and you will receive ALL of the fundraising incentives listed above!
• PLUS... the top overall fundraising team will get the honor of leading the walk on event day (based on all fundraising dollars submitted to the Coalition by 12:00pm on Saturday, May 9th)
*Pink Ribbon Walk & Run recognition gifts are not cumulative. Participants must be registered to receive a recognition gift. The Breast Cancer Coalition reserves the right to substitute a gift of equal or greater value at any time. Participants will receive their redemption gifts no later than four weeks post-event.