Participants & Volunteers,
Tropical storm won't stop us! But, we do have to call an audible.
We are changing the location from Al Lopez Park to the Glazer Children's Museum. Time has changed from 9am to 8am, so that you can see more of us!
There will not be a run... but there will be fun and the normal SpeakUp cultural mojo. You're in for a treat!
So, here's the deal. Please come to the Children's Museum tomorrow morning at 8am where we will be hosting a Mental Health family chat with corresponding activities. Yes, plenty of coffee... and, of course, bagels too! AND - Free admission to the Museum after the completion of our program. Note, we will congregate on the second floor. We will recognize our sponsors and our volunteers and of course... we will recognize you for coming and supporting.
1) Time - 8am - 10am
2) Where? Glazer Children's Museum - 110 West Gasparilla Plaza (use your google machine!)
3) Parking? 717 Parking lot across street, and Poe Garage on premise - yes, there is a small charge 🙁 - still worth it though!
4) Food? Yep, but bring some too if you got a good French toast recipe?
5) Program? Yes, Grace Gallagher and team will SpeakUp about family mental health. We have a presentation for you! All ages welcome and encouraged!
6) What else? Free entry to the museum! Priceless!
7) Swag? No doubt! Yes, you'll still get your t-shirt, medal, and if you really want a bib, we got that too! Please, no running in the museum!
8) Bring YO friends! All are welcome, just like our programs.
9) Volunteers? Still need ya, please! 2-hour credit for you high schoolers.
Denny, Dave, Grace and CKG Team