In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.
This year for some extra fun, we're adding a Santa Scavenger Hunt. This is open to anyone, registered or not, although scavenger hunt contestants who are registered for the Santa Run qualify for higher value prizes.
Rotary Santa Run Scavenger Hunt Rules
1. Find as many of the Sponsored Rotary Santas as you can for a chance to win a gift card. The more sponsored Santas you find, the more chances you have to win. Download the PDF file at right for a list of Santas and their locations.
2. Scavenger hunt starts November 15th and runs through December 20th with the final winners announced on December 21st.
3. When you find a Santa, take a photo of yourself with Santa showing the sponsor’s name, upload your photo to Facebook or Instagram and tag the Rotary Santa Run Facebook page using #RotarySantaHunt2020.
a. Can post on either FB or IG. Must Tag the FB page or IG page AND #RotarySantaHunt2020
b. Sponsor logo must be visible
4. Weekly winners will be announced Monday at 12:00pm CST.
a. Winners receive either a $50 gift card or $100 gift card. $100 if they are registered for the race and $50 if not.
b. First Monday announcement will be November 23rd.
c. If you do not win, your entry is rolled over to the next week (and every week after if you continue to not win).
d. Gift cards will be for Arlington Heights restaurants or general pre-paid gift cards.
5. The first 4 weeks, there will only be ONE winner per week. The final week there will be multiple winners.