In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
1. When is packet pick-up?
Packets include your race bib, finisher shirt, cape (if 13 and under or purchased) and event information. We encourage participants to pick up their packets on Saturday, 4/6/2019 to avoid long lines on race day. It is also an opportunity to get acquainted with the event location. Additional race items will be sold during packet pick-up.
2. Can I pick up my packet on race day April 7, 2019?
Yes. Late packet pick-up will be open at 7:00 am on race day. Please allow for ample time to park and line up for your event. We strongly encourage you to pick up your packet the day before to avoid long lines. No race day registration.
3. Register online by midnight on March 29, 2019 to guarantee your finisher shirt. What happens after March 29th?
After March 29th, finisher shirts and capes are NOT guaranteed. You can still register online until midnight on April 1st but you will not get a shirt.
4. Online registration closes at midnight on 4/1/2019. Can I register on race day 4/7/2019?
No. Race day registration will not be available. We strongly encourage you to register before March 29, 2019 to receive your applicable race items (medal, finisher shirt and/or cape).
5. Are kids free?
Yes. Registration for kids 13 and under is FREE! All kids must be registered to participate and to receive their FREE cape. Choose "FREE cape 13 younger" at registration.
6. Can I participate in the 5k or Walk without registering for the event?
No. You must be registered. Waivers must be signed by all participants. Spectators are welcome at a designated "cheer spot" to take pictures. Please bring encouraging signs and warm smiles. (horns, whistles, or cow bells are NOT allowed). This is a sensory friendly family event.
7. I signed up for the Awareness Walk. What time does it start?
Walk participants will line up at 845 am. Volunteers will be present to direct you. Event announcements start at 8:55 am, followed by the National Anthem at 9:00 am. The walk begins immediately after. The walk circles the hospital once (less than one mile). This route is stroller and wheelchair friendly. Volunteers will direct you to Hotcake for Heroes and post-race refreshments when you are finished.
8. I signed up for the 5k. What time does it start?
The 5k participants will line up at 7:15 am. Volunteers with corral signs will be present to direct you. Event announcements start at 7:20 am. The 5k kicks off at 7:30 am. Finishers will receive medals. Volunteers will direct you to Hotcake for Heroes and post-race refreshments when you are finished.
9. What are the corrals for the 5k?
10. Can I bring a pet?
Animals are not allowed for the safety of all participants with the exception of service/therapy dogs.
11. Can I dress up for the event?
Yes. Put on a cape, and dress up as your favorite superhero. This is a sensory friendly family event. No scary masks or adult costumes. Weapons, toy weapons, or cosplay items that look like weapons are NOT allowed. Heightened security will be present at our event for the safety and comfort of all the participants.
12. I registered for the 5k and would like to join my family or friends in the Awareness Walk. Do I have to pay twice?
No. Your 5k race bib includes participation in the Awareness Walk if you want to join your family or friends.
13. I would like to sponsor the event. What are the different levels and who do I contact?
Gold ($3500+), Silver ($2000+) and Bronze ($1000+) Contact the race director Shelly Reyes at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. I would like to host a booth in the Resource Fair or Sensory Safe Zone. Who do I contact?
Please contact Shelly Reyes at email@example.com