In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
The Bohicket Half Marathon and 5K at Seabrook Island is a new spin on one of the Low Country's longstanding races. Hosted by the Charleston Running Club, with help from Bohicket Market and Marina and Seabrook Exchange Club. This event has historically been a 5K and 10K, 2018 brings change to the format...dropping the 10k and adding a HALF MARATHON!!
Age group and award breakdown:
• Top three overall male and female
• First Master (40 years and older) male and female
• First Grandmaster (50 years and older) male and female
• First Great Grandmaster (60 years and older) male and female
• Top 3 in the following age groups(14 and under,15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and over )
This event will be Rain or Shine.
Packet Pick Up:
-Friday November 16: 11AM - 6PM at The Foot Store in Mt Pleasant
-Saturday November 17: Race Site (1880 Andell Bluff Blvd., Johns Island, SC 29455) 6:30 - 7:45AM
Proceeds from the race benefit the Kiawah-Seabrook Exchange Club and the Charleston Running Club
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Half Marathon Course
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.