In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
|Port Royal Elementary 5K ColorRun||
Time9:00AM EDT - 11:00AM EDT
This 5K ColorRun is all about fun! The Port Royal Elementary ColorRun is a 5K fun run where runners are showered with colored powder. A portion of the funds raised will be donated to our local children's home - CAPA.This is a chip-timed event provided by Grounded Running of Beaufort, SC.
Here are some tips for the run:
1. Dress up. This is the kind of race that screams for crazy socks, a tutu, fairy wings, and/or a fabulous wig.
2. Anything you don’t want colored, please leave in the car or use plastic sandwich bags to protect it.
3. Wear your iPod, GPS watch, or any other device at your own risk. Port Royal Elementary will not be held responsible for any damage due to the colored powder. .
4. Finisher Medals will be presented and medals will be awarded in overall and age group categories.
5. Wear a scarf, bandana, and/or sunglasses (included in goodie bag), but not your favorite pair. It will help protect your do and your eyes from the color. You can always just close your eyes as you run through the color stations, too.
6. Bring wipes. You are going to at least want a cursory swipe with the wipes to make sure everything you touch in your car doesn’t turn colors. Bring a towel for your car seats or plastic covers.
Packet Pick-up: Friday, April 20 at Grounded Running located at 864 Parris Island Gateway Unit B, Beaufort, SC from 10am - 6pm. Packets may also be picked up on race day from 7:30am - 8:30am.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.