In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Refunds will only be issued in the event that She Runs Grand Rapids is cancelled. Refunds will not be issued for any other reason. In the event of a cancellation, all participants will be notified as soon as possible.
In the event that a registrant is not able to participate, deferrals will be allowed to the following year's event. Deferrals must be activated the following year, and may not carry over to subsequent years.
A registrant may transfer their registration to another individual if they are not able to participate in the event on May 1, 2022. All transfers must be completed through RunSignUp.com and must be completed no later than April 15, 2022. Transferred registrations are not guaranteed shirt size preference.
How to complete a transfer:
1. Go to www.runsignup.com and click Sign In at the top right to log into your Run Sign Up account
2. Click the Profile link at the top right
3. Scroll down and click My Registered Races
4. Find the She Runs Grand Rapids link
5. Click Manage Registration
6. If you are on a computer, click either Transfer Event on the left hand side. If you are on a mobile phone, click Race Menu at the top center, followed by either Transfer Event.
The individual who is receiving the transfer will receive notification to accept the transfer. They must accept the transfer no later than April 15, 2022.