In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website.
However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
Adding more excitement to an already elevated race year, Spa Running Festival is proud to welcome American long distance running star, Deena Kastor as its special guest and official race starter for the half marathon, 10k and 5k events.
Some of Deena’s achievements include:
• Author of New York Times Best Seller, Let Your Mind Run, A Memoir of Thinking My Way to Victory
• Current American Record Holder in the Marathon (an honor held for 15 years)
• 2004 Olympic Marathon Bronze medal (Athens, Greece)
• 2005 Winner Bank of America Chicago Marathon
• 2006 Winner Virgin London Marathon
• 24 US National Titles (Cross Country, Track, Road Racing)
• Currently holds 9 American Records from 5K to Marathon (2:19)
• World Masters Record ½ Marathon (2013 Rock ‘n’ Roll Philadelphia)
• American Masters Record Marathon (2015 Chicago Marathon)
Race participants will have an opportunity to Meet & Greet with Deena at the Finish Line Festival following the races. The Finish Line Festival will be held outside the Hot Springs Convention Center where participants can also enjoy hot soup, pizza and beer, as well as photo opportunities, music, merchandise, socializing and bragging rights that you conquered BOTH mountains!