In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
MANAGE REGISTRATION OPTIONS:
- Didn't order the Shirt + Swag when registering? Want a shirt + swag?! Instructions to edit that are HERE!
- Defer your registration to 2021
- Request a Refund
- Post Virtual Run Results
WHAT IS MY BIB NUMBER?
- Log into RunSignup and go to your profile:
- Under the Upcoming Events section, click MANAGE REGISTRATION next to Superhero Showdown
- You should be on the "MY REGISTRATION" tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and your BIB NUMBER will be listed under you ADDRESS
- WHAT IS A VIRTUAL EVENT? A virtual event is a walking/running event that you can complete anytime/anyplace! The best part of a virtual event is convenience you decide what works best for you.
- DISTANCES? The Superhero 5K is 3.1 miles, and the Littler Hero 1.3K is 0.8 miles.
- WHEN IS THE VIRTUAL RUN? The event will take place during the entire month of April. You will get a start notification text message on April 1st, and a text that will explain how to post results.