In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. All participants will be required to wear a mask at all times prior to and after the event. There will be no exceptions to this rule!!!!
2. All volunteers will be required to wear a mask.
3. There will be a health questionnaire that is required to be filled out and turned in on race day.
4. Social distancing will be enforced.
5. Rolling Start – participants will start immediately after picking up their race bibs between 10:00-11:30 am.
6. Participants will be provided a starting box at packet pickup.
7. Participants will be required to report to your start box at the start line prior to starting.
8. Social distancing and wearing a mask will be required in the wave start area. You may remove your mask once you leave the start line.
9. While racing on the course, each participant will practice social distancing where possible.
10. There will be no on-site results.
11. Results will be posted as soon as possible on the RRR website.
12. Age group awards will be mailed to you.
13. Hand sanitizer will be available for all participants.
14. Bottled water will be provided for all participants.
15. All participants are required to comply with all safety rules and instructions. There will be no exceptions.
16. Spectators are not recommended, for the safety of all.
The following are considered mandatory. Any race participant not in compliance with these rules will not be permitted to race and will be asked to leave the event. None of these rules below are meant to replace the Covid-19 Safety Rules – they are meant to apply mutually to each other.
1. The event rolling start begins at 10:00 am and ends promptly at 11:30 am. Rolling start is continuous. Runners pickup race bib report to their starting box and immediately begin running the race. NO MASS Start No Waves.
2. Participants will be given a start box at packet pickup and must immediately start race from starting box as directed.
3. Participants must bring the questionnaire filled out when picking up their packet.
4. Once at the assigned starting box you can remove your mask and immediately start. Do not discard masks – put them in a pocket.
5. You must wear you bib on the front during the race to be timed and scored.
6. After finishing you are required to wear your mask.
7. When finishing, practice social distancing and exit the race area as quickly as possible.
8. Bottled water will be available at the finish line.
9. No onsite results. They will be posted to the RRR website as soon as possible.
All of the following are some of the things not allowed in Rockford Road Runners for the safety of all participants; strollers, baby Joggers, animals, and bicycles. Race official’s decision are final. If you are uncertain always ask first.
No tables, tents, promotional activities, or sales are permitted at Rockford Road Runner events without prior written approval of the event. Requests can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org