In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Valid in the continental United States only. Entry in this contest constitutes your acceptance of these official rules.
The Tulsa Federal Credit Union Tulsa Run T-Shirt Contest (“Contest”) is set up to create a t-shirt for the 44th Annual Tulsa Federal Credit Union Tulsa Run.
The Contest is being conducted and performed in all respects by Tulsa Run, Inc. (“Tulsa Run”).
1. Binding Agreement: In order to enter the Contest, you (the “Applicant”) must agree to the Rules. Therefore, please read these Contest Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. Applicant agrees that submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes an agreement to these Contest Rules.
2. Eligibility: To be eligible to enter the Contest, Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent legal U.S. resident (i.e. must be able to show proof of permanent legal residence); Contest is void where prohibited by law.
3. Contest Period: The Contest begins on July 13, 2021 and ends on August 2, 2021. Dates are subject to change.
4. How to Enter: No purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter the Contest, please submit your design and contest entry form to the Tulsa Run at email@example.com. All such entries must meet the Contest Requirements and Artwork Specifications outlined below in paragraphs 5 and 6 (collectively, the “Requirements”).
5. Contest Requirements: The artwork Applicant submits (the “Artwork”) must meet the following criteria:
A. Artwork must not be derogatory, offensive, threatening, defamatory, disparaging, libelous or contain any content that is inappropriate, indecent, sexual, profane, tortuous, slanderous, discriminatory in any way, or that promotes hatred or harm against any group or person, or otherwise does not comply with the theme and spirit of the Contest.
B. Artwork must not contain content, material or any element that is unlawful, or otherwise in violation of or contrary to all applicable federal, state, or local laws and regulations.
C. Artwork must not contain any content, material or element that displays any third-party advertising, slogan, logo, trademark, representation of characters indicating sponsorship or endorsement by a third party.
D. Artwork must be original, unpublished works.
E. Artwork cannot contain any content, element, or material that violates a third party's publicity, privacy or intellectual property rights.
F. Artwork must not be the subject of any actual or threatened litigation.
G. Artwork must be two-dimensional (e.g., no videos or GIFs).
6. Submitted Artwork Specifications: Artwork must be submitted as a vector file in one of the following file types - .ai, .eps, .pdf or .svg. The design should use no more than 2-3 colors and must be a minimum of 8”x8” or maximum of 10”x10” dimensions. Circle or rectangle designs are favored, but will consider square also.
7. Evaluation and Judging: During the Contest Period, the committee selected by Tulsa Run will be evaluating the Artwork to ensure that it meets the Requirements. Tulsa Run reserves the right to disqualify any Applicant who submits artwork that does not meet the Requirements. Artwork submitted by eligible Applicants which meets the Requirements will be evaluated by a committee selected Tulsa Run in its sole discretion. The winner of the Contest will be notified via email or phone on or before August 15.
8. Intellectual Property Rights: As a condition of entry, Applicant hereby grants Tulsa Run, Inc. a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, distribute, publicly perform, create a derivative work from, and publicly display the Artwork, or any component thereof, for any purpose, including display on the website and social media related to the Tulsa Run, without any attribution or compensation to Applicant. Upon submission for entry into the Contest, any intellectual property rights or other ownership rights of Applicant in or to the Artwork, or any component thereof, will be the property of Tulsa Run, Inc., and, if necessary, Applicant will execute any additional documents necessary to assign ownership of such intellectual property to Tulsa Run, Inc.
9. Privacy: Applicant agrees and acknowledges that personal data submitted with an entry, including name, mailing address, phone number, and email address, may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used by Tulsa Run. for the purposes of conducting and administering the Contest.
10. Media: The Artwork may also be used for press and media purposes and Applicant agrees to waive any rights and not assert any intellectual property rights that Applicant has or may have in the Artwork.
11. Prize: The winner of the Contest will receive a $500 Visa gift card. Card will be issued the the winner of the Contest and mailed to the winning Applicant on or before September 1, 2021 at the address provided by the Applicant in his or her entry form.
Please sign and complete the entry form below. Applicant’s signature and entry into the contest verifies you have read all rules pertaining to the contest and agree to the condition set forth by Tulsa Run, Inc.
City, State, Zip:_______________________
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.