In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
UNITED WAY COVID PROTOCOL
Like other Running events in our community, United Way will follow the best practices listed below.
1. Race Day registration "on-site" will be limited and follow social distancing guidelines.
2. During the race (including start/finish), we encourage social distancing (min. 6ft between individuals).
3. Spectators are discouraged and will not be allowed inside the gated area of the airport for the 2022 race.
4. We require participants to follow the below-stated policies and plans focused on sanitation and social distancing.
a) Masks are encouraged except while participating in the race.
b) Water Stops: participants are encouraged to bring their hydration. United Way will offer on-course and pre/post-race hydration in bottles.
c) Food and hydration items will be distributed by volunteers. There will be no "self-serve."
d) Hand sanitation stations will be located outside of the restroom area where portable restrooms are located.
5. Finisher medals will be given to participants as they cross the finish line and the awards ceremony will begin at 9:00 am.