In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Get ready for this year's Round Up 5K and Fun Run on Saturday, October 5th at Stony Point Fashion Park. New this year - BUBBLES! This family friendly event benefits Full Circle Grief Center! Families can participate in a Fun Run (no registration required), a 5K Walk/Run, games, crafts, and more. Registration opens at 8:00 am. The Fun Run starts at 8:30 am and the 5k at 9:00 am. Children and family activities will be taking place until 11:30 am. 5K race fee is $35. For more information, please visit www.fullcirclegc.org/round-up.
Back this year - form a team! Gather a group of family members, friends, coworkers, etc. and run/walk in memory of someone or in support of Full Circle. Click on the "Group/Team" button on the right for more information.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.fullcirclegc.org/round-up/.
Round Up 5K & Fun Run - Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I walk? Yes! Both the Round Up 5K and Fun Run are considered walk/runs. Walking is definitely okay!
2. Can I bring a stroller? Yes! The goal is this event is bring the family together. All ages (and walking abilities) are welcome!
3. Can I participate in both the 5K and the Fun Run? Yes! Many adults want to run the 5K, but participate in the Fun Run first with their kids. We even have some kids that are ambitious enough to do the Fun Run and then the 5K. We ask that if you would like to do both - please register for the 5K. All registered 5K participants are also invited to participate in the Fun Run.
4. Can you help me with the registration process? Yes! Click the following link to view step-by-step instructions: http://www.fullcirclegc.org.php56-26.ord1-1.websitetestlink.com/round-up-registration-directions/
5. I am participating in the 5K. Are there activities for my family to take part in while they wait? Yes! Starting at 8:00 am, there will be arts and crafts, face painting, games, music and more! All are welcome to participate.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.