Kappa Delta Superhero 5K

Sat February 29, 2020 Norfolk, VA US 23529 Directions
Events

Superhero 5K

$20 9:00AM EST - 3:00PM EST Registration ends February 29, 2020 at 11:59pm EST

Puppy Superhero Costume Contest

$5 12:30PM EST - 1:00PM EST Registration ends February 29, 2020 at 11:59pm EST
Place
4703 Elkhorn Ave
ODU Quad
Norfolk, VA US 23529
Description

Kappa Delta Sorority at ODU is excited to announce the 4th annual Shamrock Superhero 5k!

 

The money we raise goes towards our philanthropy, Prevent Child Abuse America. 80% of funds raised get donated to Champions for Children which is located right here in Hampton Roads, and the remaining 20% gets donated to National Prevent Child Abuse America. This money helps children in unfortunate situations get the help and resources they need to live happier, more confident lives. 

 

Check in starts at approximately 9AM, following the race the first, second and third place runners will claim their prize! Following awards, there will be the first ever Puppy Superhero Costume Contest. 

 

We can't wait to see you all there! Please contact us if you have any questions at:  kdthetaetacommunityservice@gmail.com 

 

 

Race Contact Info

If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.

Questions?

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Read how we use cookies and how you can control them by visiting our Privacy Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.