In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://runforyourlifels.com/.
Our Community has been greatly affected by suicide. The pains stretch deep and wide within our neighborhoods, schools and businesses.
Too many people with mental health challenges feel like this world would be better without them in it— that they are a burden on the world and their loved ones… and that is simply not true!
Through physical wellness, community support, fellowship and with your support, we KNOW we can make a meaningful change in our community, one stride at a time!
So join us in beautiful Lake Stevens, WA on August 13th for a HUGE DAY IN MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS with a fun and inspiring 10K, 5K, or 1 Mile Walk/Run.
Stay after for our post-race festivities complete with food trucks, vendors, a beer garden, speakers, live music and more! You do NOT have to participate in the run(s) to enjoy these activities so please invite your friends and family to join us. Visit our website for more information and details.
Packet Pick-up will include Bib, T-shirt, and Swag Bag (while supplies last).
Our two date options are:
Wednesday August 10th
from 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Thursday August 11th
from 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Lundeen Park -- 10020 Lundeen Park Way, Lake Stevens, WA 98258
If you'd like to designate someone to pick up your packet for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Can we bring dogs to the run?
· Please leave your pets at home.
Can we bring strollers?
· Yes, strollers are welcome! We do ask that you are mindful of other runners.
Will water be available?
· We will have water at the finish for all runners and one water stop available during the 5k and 10k races.
Will children be able to participate without an adult?
· We ask that young children be accompanied by a parent or other responsible adult.
What time does my race start?
· Please refer to the RFYL website for race information.
What is the race course?
· Please refer to our website for course maps.
Where can I park?
· Please refer to this Parking Map
Is there anything going on after the runs?
· Yes! There is many exciting things happening after our races. We will have food trucks, a beer garden, cornhole tournament, shopping vendors, speakers, counselors, live music and more. Please check out our Event Details page for more detailed information.
Can only runners attend the festivities after?
· No - this is open to the public, everyone is welcome. Spread the word.