Additional race information can be found at http://www.witriseries.com/.
|Wisconsin Triathlon Series Presented by Trek||
Time7:00AM CDT - 7:30AM CDT
|Registration ends June 21, 2017 at 11:59pm CDT|
Madison, WI US 53719
The Wisconsin Triathlon Series is a series of seven races held throughout Wisconsin during the spring and summer months. All races offer Sprint distances, while the Triterium, Tri-ing for Children's and the newly added Ripon Medical Center triathlons offer both Sprint and Olympic. If you are new to triathlon or have been doing it for years, we have a race that suits you!
- Lake Mills Triathlon - Sunday June 4th, 2017
- Wisconsin Triterium Triathlon - Saturday June 24th, 2017
- Pardeeville Triathlon - Saturday July 8th, 2017
- Tri-ing For Children's Triathlon - Sunday July 30th, 2017
- Sugar River Triathlon - Sunday August 27th, 2017
- Devil's Challenge Triathlon - Sunday September 17th, 2017
Ripon Medical Center Triathlon - Sunday July 23rd, 2017 (You need to register for the race separately from the Tri Series. It will count toward the Series points but is not included in the Series price. If you sign up for the Series, you will be sent a separate link for a reduced registration fee. )
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?