When is Packet Pick-Up?
- Packet pick-up will be available Friday (6/17/16) and Saturday (6/18/16).
- There will be NO race day packet pick-up.
Can someone else pick-up my packet?
- You WILL have to be present at packet pick-up with a valid form of ID. Other's can NOT pick-up a participant's packet.
When do I have to rack my bike?
- Bike racking is HIGHLY encouraged on Saturday, although it will be available Sunday morning. Security will be present overnight on Saturday.
What are the course cut-off times?
- Athletes have 8.5 hours to complete the course. This time starts when your
swim wave starts.
- 1hour 10 minutes to complete the swim
- 5 hours and 15 minutes from the time your swim starts to complete the bike
- 8 hours and 30 minutes from the time your swim starts to complete the entire
Is this a USAT sanctioned race?
- This is not a USAT sanctioned race. Although, Wisconsin Milkman will be produced to USAT standards including officiating. All USAT rules will be enforced unless rule change is specifically described in athlete guide which will be distributed 1 month prior to the race.
Can you transfer a registration?
- Transfers to another person are available through 5/15/16 for a $25 fee. Only for the 2016 Wisconsin Milkman.
How do I transfer my registration?
- On the "Edit/View Registration" page click the tab labeled "Transfer to Another Runner".
- Fill out the information for the person you are transferring to.
- Pay the $25 transfer fee.
Are there course maps?
- Course maps will be coming soon! The swim will be held in Lake Monona, the bike will take you south of Madison through the rolling hills of Dane County and the run will be along the shores of Lake Monona.