What's In It For You?
RunSignUp, Athlinks, and ChronoTrack are partnering to provide customers with new pricing and packaging bundles and significant benefits:
- For Timers: Save time, reduce errors, and save money with integrated registration, scoring, and results data and purchasing.
- For Race Directors: Integrated Promotion, Registration, Fundraising, and RaceDay experience using best in class technology.
- For Participants: Integrated, real time results and an integrated experience across Athlinks and RunSignUp with a single sign on and consolidated view of results, photos, and more.
The solutions are provided as an open platform for customers to select the right components for them.
Over the coming months, RunSignUp will be working with ChronoTrack and Athlinks on a number of areas of technical integration, such as:
- Single Sign-On so that Athlinks and CTLive users can sign onto RunSignUp with their logins.
- Integrating data views for RunSignUp users who have linked their Athlinks accounts.
- Bi-directional syncing of participant data between RunSignUp participant information and CT-Athlinks Scoring and race day platform.
- "Smart Corral" integration of verification of results for participants based on past data.
- Simple Results push from The Race Director and RunSignUp to Athlinks when race results are final.
- Integrated view of CT-Athlinks scoring, results and photo data into RunSignUp Race Websites.
- Social Start lists based on Athlinks social network so participants will see their friends and competitors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does RunSignUp still work with other timers and chip companies?
Of course! RunSignUp is an open platform; there is nothing exclusive about this relationship. This is an approach pioneered by ChronoTrack; we are happy to partner with them and other companies.
If I'm a ChronoTrack timer, do I have to use this bundle?
Of course not; you can also use our regular partner program and do your normal acquisition of chips.
Is there pricing flexibility?
Yes, RunSignUp still allows you to set your own prices. If you want to charge $1 per transaction, plus $0.50 per participant, plus regular RunSignUp pricing, you can do that — and still keep the extra $1 paid directly to you.
We make it as easy as possible for timers by using our Open API to integrate directly with RunScore, The Race Director, and Agee Timing Software. This includes two-way data syncing and near-real-time results uploading and notification capabilities.MORE
Do you manage more than 10 races per year, or a race with over 5,000 participants? Our Partner Program is designed to help you manage multiple events with a higher level of service, and revenue-sharing options.MORE
The Race Director has been one of the two leading timing, scoring, and results tools in the market for over 20 years. The highly functional and stable software product has an open approach that connects to all major chip timing equipment and integrates with multiple registration & results platforms.MORE