Build community goodwill by encouraging club members to contribute to causes through a donation page on your club website.
- Create a donation page to allow members to contribute to a cause. Set donation goals to inspire members to contribute.
- Set multiple donation periods and different beneficiaries throughout the year.
- Easily access reports to view member donations in summary or in detail.
If your Club hosts it's own races, take advantage of our robust Race Donations & Fundraising capabilities
- Platform Choice: Point and click option to choose RunSignUp, Crowdrise, or Firstgiving as the payform of choice for fundraising.
Races that opt to use the RunSignUp Donations and Processing Platform will have the following options:
- Allow runners to donate during, or outside of registration, with a simplified checkout for simple donations.
- For donations to charitable races, access a donation processing fee between 4% (for Advanced Payment races) and 4.8% (for all other races).
- Flexibility to allow for Individual Fundraisers and / or Team Fundraisers, with Individual and Team Fundraising goals and dedicated Fundraising pages tying Individual Fundraisers to their team.
- Give donors the choice to split donations between multiple charities... and then have the option to have RunSignUp make payments directly to the charity without playing middle-man.
- Donation Reports: Graphical summary, division between multiple charities, ability to segment ech level of donation / number of donations per level, Manual donations (cash / check) report, and quick edit for each donation.
- Ability to denote the amount of race fee or donation that is tax deductable during the Donation setup.
- Option for Races to waive the registration fee for Fundraisers who meet a minimum fundraising amount, along with tools for managing Fundraisers who elect to do so.
- For races that have soclial groups / teams or corporate teams, automatically create fundraising teams from other types of groups / teams.
- Customizations allow for donor comments and setting a unique name for your "Donor" tab. Further customize how you display your fundraising with a Fundraising Goal Widget directly on your website.
- Choose to require all participants to become fundraisers with Fundraising Only Race Registration.
Watch how easy it is to setup your Donations and Fundraising from your dashboard, read more details on RunSignUp Donations and Fundraising, or use our video on Becoming a Fundraiser to help your runners get started raising money.
See tips on motivating Fundraisers from the CASA Superhero Run Richmond.
Leverage cross promotion by offering race discounts to your members, and membership discounts to the runners who register for your races.MORE