Our Email Marketing system is integrated directly into RunSignUp to allow Race Directors to reach registered runners, contact participants from previous years, and upload and email any email list of past or potential runners.
Email Marketing is available from your Race Dashboard, as well as on a Partner level.
Partners (Race Management Companies, Timers, and Race Series) can send emails on a per-race or a cross-race basis.
Email options include:
- Setting up Your Account: Set your email settings, including a "From" and "Reply To" address.
- Clean, Branded Format: We automatically set your emails in a clean, text-based email, with your logo appearing at the top. Want something fancier? You can update the format in HTML.
- Fully Integrated Participant Lists: Choose from All Participants, or any division of your current and past participants (by event, team etc). All lists are current to-the-minute, and include your most recent registrants. You can also access previous year's lists to build custom lists.
- Email Scheduling: Prepare your emails in advance, and schedule them to go out at an appropriate time. Your lists will include all participants on your selected list as of the send date — even if they registered after you completed the scheduling.
- Custom Tags: Take full advantage of the power of an integrated email system with tags for all your participants: not only can you can tag all the standards like Name and Email, but also Bib Number, Individual Results links, Corral Name and Start Time, and even a barcode for speedy CheckIn.
- Sponsor Logos: Champion your sponsors with Sponsor Logos that are updated anytime you update your Sponsors on your RunSignUp Website.
- Custom List Uploading: Reach past participants from other platforms, and any other contacts with simple uploading of CSV lists or individual emails.
- Easy Email Managing: Save drafts, view sent emails, and send test emails.
- Automated Emails: Take advantage of pre-set emails for common functions, including automated options for incomplete registrations, and RaceJoy. If turned on, automated emails have set templates and send defaults, but they can be customized.
- Email Reporting: Track email requests, deliveries, opens, clicks, bounces and spam reports across all your email sends. You can also dig into non-delivered email types (blocked, bounced, invalid, spam, and unsubscribes) to ensure that you maintain a healthy list of emails.
Need some help?
Race Management Company 3W Races relies on RunSignUp's reporting and participant management options to help manage a 300% increase in participants in less than 3 years.MORE
Encourage runners to interact with your race on Facebook, create and manage Coupons, and utilize email marketing options. Got all that? Think outside the box and create teams to inspire your runners to promote for you.MORE