We designed our Free CheckIn App for one reason: make packet pickup faster, smoother, more accurate, and less chaotic... regardless of Internet connection. Depending on your needs, we have two options: an Online CheckIn App and a Native Mobile CheckIn App for Apple and Android. Each of these Apps can be used whether registration was held on RunSignup, or another registration hosting site. The highlights and differences of both are below.
- Built-in Camera Support: Phone cameras can be used to read barcodes and QR Codes that are sent to runners. QR codes can be read in under 1 second, from your participant's phones, so you can check people in fast.
- Fast CheckIn: Send your participants their confirmation numbers in QR Code and barcode formats from within our email system.
- Waiver Signatures: Participants who have not yet signed their waivers can sign via the phones and tablets you use for CheckIn.
- Robust Configuration Options: Customize your CheckIn options, including sort order, events, bib number, linked registrations, Quick CheckIn mode, and duplicate bib prevention.
The Online CheckIn App is ideal when there is consistent internet; for example, a packet pickup at a running store. It includes:
- Easy Search: Kiosk mode option gives you a full screen with less clutter, and search functions on any participant field or by registration ID/barcode.
- Linked Registrations: See all registrations made on the same transaction (to easily check in a family) or pull up all registrations on a group/team.
- CheckIn Reporting: Track checkins by station or identifier to verify where your participants checked in.
- Bib Assignment: Easy, real-time dynamic Bib Assignment options.
The Erie Runners Club and Big White Trailer made an investment in technology that demonstrates how a smooth CheckIn process can speed and enhance race day.
The Southwest Café Margarita 5K tested out the Free CheckIn App and reports back on its efficient, super-smooth process.MORE
Our Email Marketing is integrated directly into the RunSignup System to allow Race Directors (and partners) to reach registered runners, contact participants from previous years, and upload and email any list of past or potential runners. Email on a race level, or across all races.MORE