Next Generation Event Series Defined: There is No Definition
Mud Runs, Obstacle Course Runs, Color Runs, Night Runs, Glow Runs, etc... themed, multi-city events that mix either extreme challenge or extreme fun into the traditional race formula. To manage their unique demands, Next Generation Event Series' have adopted advanced marketing and Customer Service Strategies.
We have a number of solutions specifically designed for your type of event. These include:
- Custom designed Widgets: Keep registration and information on your website, with all the branding focused on you, not us.
- Facebook Integration: Mobile-friendly Sign Up directly within Facebook and social sharing of registration.
- Flexible Waiver Options: Protect yourself. You can choose to require a checkbox, initials, or a full name/date when participants register. Require each registrant to sign their own waiver with reminder emails to get their waiver signed, and view all the signed participant waivers and information.
- Integrated Email Marketing System: Single race and cross-race sending capability, with email scheduling options, customization of confirmation emails, and Race Series Branding.
- Financial Flexibility: Options for daily, weekly or monthly payments, partner revenue sharing, and the ability to set your processing fees for each race or at the partner level.
- Free Check-In App: Check runners in regardless of your Internet connection; speed the process with quick team lookup, Barcodes scanning, and label or receipt printing.
RunSignUp has technology solutions to allow large races to operate smoothly. We have site scalability to handle 50,000 registrations in 7 minutes, and services to manage participant transfers, refunds, and waitlists.MORE
We designed our Free Check-In App for one reason: make Packet Pickup faster, smoother, more accurate, and less chaotic... regardless of the strength (or existence of Internet connection).MORE
Our Email Marketing is integrated directly into the RunSignUp System to allow Race Directors (and partners) to reach registered runners, contact participants from previous years, and upload and email any list of past or potential runners. Email on a race level, or across all races.MORE