RunSignUp minimizes the labor and maximizes the efficiency of Participant Management.
- Basic Participant Management: Edit participant information, remove or transfer registration, change groups, resend confirmation emails, customize confirmation emails by event, and edit add-ons… quickly and easily.
- Self-Service Registration Management: Want to make participant management even easier? We provide the tools for runners to edit their own information, set up a fundraiser, request a refund or transfer registration to another event or another runner (as allowed by the parameters of the race).
Managing Refunds, Transfers, and Waitlists
Trying to envision your new Race Day? Here’s a little more detail.
- Refunds: RunSignUp provides services that allow Race Directors to set the specifics of refunds… and then let the refund process run on auto-pilot. You can choose to process refunds for your runners, or elect for them to process their own refunds (based on your parameters). You can then clearly communicate all refund policies with your runners with a dedicated "Refund Policy" page on your race Website. Additionally, as Race Director, you can determine any additional fees for refunds, and set deadlines or limits on refunds. View the agreed upon refund policy for participants from the Participant Management page.
- Waitlists: Maximize the number of participants in your event with waitlists that automatically integrate with your refund/removal options. This ensures that runners from the waitlist are offered registration as soon as space becomes available… without the time required to contact them manually. See an example of how the Syracuse Half Marathon used a Waiting List to test runner demand.
- Transfers: Allow runners to manage their own transfers, whether transferring from event to event (with or without an additional fee), or transferring their registration to another runner.
- Transfer to another Race: If you direct more than one race, transfer a participant from one race to another, as long as both races are yours.
- Deferrals: Allow runner deferrals during specific dates, and set event-specific deferral policies.
Want to make sure you’re setting up your refunds and transfers correctly? We’ll walk you through all your options.
Watch Michelle & James Bettis of 3W Races break down their strategy for managing a rapidly increasing number of runners.
The Ventura Marathon educates and informs runners to ensure that self-service participant management is seamless and convenient.MORE