The RunSignUp Partner Program is designed for Timers, Race Series', Running Stores, and Race Management companies that want to provide their races a higher level of service. to find out if you qualify for the Partner Program.
- Share in Processing Fees: Earn up to a 20% revenue share of the processing fees for your races, with self-managed pricing, volume pricing, and capability to set pricing by race.
- Cross-Race Management: Your Partner Dashboard helps you keep track of all your races, individually and as an overall picture.
- Multi-Level Access & Control of Races: Designate Race Director controls to individual or multiple races, and customize the level of access for each Race Director.
- Enhanced Payment Reporting: See quick aggregate totals across all races, and drill-down abilities for individual races.
- Participant Management & Participant Search: Search for participants across races, from any relevant participant data. In addition to standard participant management tools — refunds, deferrals, bib exchange, and event transfers — partners can transfer runners from one of their races to another.
- Consistent Race Template: Create a Race Template for ease of use and consistency across races.
- Widget Styles: Create a widget style that matches your brand, and utilize it on websites for many races across the country.
- Multi-level Email Marketing: Fully integrated email marketing sys-tem allows the emailing of participants in specific races, across all races, or from uploaded custom lists.
- Coupons: Set up coupons once; set them to work on any number of your races.
- Check-In App: A Check-In App with an offline mode, auto-syncing with the RunSignUp System, fast local searching & check-in, Dynamic Bib Assignment, Waiver Check-In, Bar-code Reader, Label Printer, and Re-ceipt Printer support, Team Check-In and more.
- Race Day Tools: Make your races stand out with results kiosks, registration kiosks, Finisher Certificates, and RaceJoy tracking.
More information on the reports and functionality available from your Partner Dashboard:
The Columbus Running Company, a Running Store with a Timing Division, partners with RunSignUp for packet pickup across four stores and easy integration with the Race Director software.MORE
The Franchise model for the 60+ Healthy Kids race series' across the US uses RunSignUp for consistent Race setup, cross race promotion tools, participant management options, and cross-race financials & payments.MORE
Race Management Company 3W Races relies on RunSignUp's reporting and participant management options to help manage a 300% increase in participants in less than 3 years.MORE