The RunSignUp Partner Program is designed for Timers, Race Series', Running Stores, and Race Management companies that want to provide their races a higher level of service. to find out if you qualify for the Partner Program.
- Share in Processing Fees: Earn up to a 20% revenue share of the processing fees for your races, with self-managed pricing, volume pricing, and capability to set pricing by race.
- Free Partner Websites: Partners with over 5,000 registrations per year and more than 10 races can build their own self-serve, robust website. The websites are native mobile and created to include your pick of options like an upcoming race list, results, image galleries, social media feeds, sponsor info, and Race Series maps, all fully integrated with your RunSignUp data and displayed with your own custom colors, images, and logos.
- Cross-Race Management: Your Partner Dashboard helps you keep track of all your races, individually and as an overall picture.
- Multi-Level Access & Control of Races: Designate Race Director controls to individual or multiple races, and customize the level of access for each Race Director.
- Enhanced Payment Reporting: See quick aggregate totals across all races, and drill-down abilities for individual races.
- Participant Management & Participant Search: Search for participants across races, from any relevant participant data. In addition to standard participant management tools — refunds, deferrals, bib exchange, and event transfers — partners can transfer runners from one of their races to another.
- Consistent Race Template: Create a Race Template for ease of use and consistency across races.
- Widget Styles: Create a widget style that matches your brand, and utilize it on websites for many races across the country.
- Multi-level Email Marketing: Fully integrated email marketing sys-tem allows the emailing of participants in specific races, across all races, or from uploaded custom lists.
- Coupons: Set up coupons once; set them to work on any number of your races.
- Check-In App: A Check-In App with an offline mode, auto-syncing with the RunSignUp System, fast local searching & check-in, Dynamic Bib Assignment, Waiver Check-In, Bar-code Reader, Label Printer, and Re-ceipt Printer support, Team Check-In and more.
- Race Day Tools: Make your races stand out with results kiosks, registration kiosks, Finisher Certificates, and RaceJoy tracking.
More information on the reports and functionality available from your Partner Dashboard:
The Columbus Running Company, a Running Store with a Timing Division, partners with RunSignUp for packet pickup across four stores and easy integration with the Race Director software.MORE
The Franchise model for the 60+ Healthy Kids race series' across the US uses RunSignUp for consistent Race setup, cross race promotion tools, participant management options, and cross-race financials & payments.MORE