RunSignUp gives you, the Race Director, the tools to promote your Race.
- Groups & Teams: Take advantage of the social nature of running by encouraging runners to set up teams and invite their friends to come run with them. Teams can be Social (just for fun) or competitive (for scoring), and come with infinite options for size or gender requirements and Team Captain access. Intimidated by setting up teams? We've explained them in detail, and broken it down in videos to make sure you get the most out of Teams.
- Coupons: RunSignUp's flexible coupon system allows Race Directors to create their own custom coupons, set coupons to work for specific events, or upload coupon codes in bulk (like those from Groupon or LivingSocial). We'll also give you the Coupon Management tools to measure ROI on your coupons, and manage large numbers of coupons. To get the most out of coupons for your race, explore our Coupon Manual.
- Google Analytics Data: It is hard to know where to focus your marketing efforts. To help you understand your audience, we are integrated with Google Analytics to provide you with information about your traffic sources for page views and purchases directly on your Race Dashboard. Learn more about the integration, what your data sources mean, and understanding your e-commerce data.
- Digital Badges: Encourage social sharing of you race while providing an additional reward to your runners with our Tech Partner Basno. Use a free Basic Basno account to create a Badge for your race and upload a list of participants who should receive the badge. For expanded offerings and automatic Badge emailing, read more about our Basno integration here, or get started creating your Badge here.
- Referral Codes: Make a game of registration by assigning all participants a referral code (automatically), and encouraging them to get their friends. Learn about the referral code searching capabilities, and see how The Great Pumpkin Run uses referrals to drive group registration.
Get Advice on Race Promotion from other RunSignUp Race Directors:
The NC Troopers Footchase 5K used social media to drive both registrations, and the charitable direction of their race.MORE
Race Management Company 3W Races relies on RunSignUp's reporting and participant management options to help manage a 300% increase in participants in less than 3 years.MORE