RunSignUp simply provides the best reporting in the industry.
- Participant Reports: We give you a simple browser-based search and reporting of your runners. Customize the fields to show the information important to you, and save your default report view for faster access to high priority data.
- Summary Reports: A quick view of the current status of runner registrations, fees, donations, and more.
- Financial Reports: In depth information on the source of your money, summary pages to cover multiple years, and the ability to drill down and see the details of each participant payment, refund, coupon, and donor.
- Graphical Reporting: Visualize important elements of your race with bar graphs, pie charts, and tables on registration periods, demographics, giveaways, and more.
- Report Exporting: Export your reports with the click of a button, with options to export as CSV or PDF, or to Google Sheets, Dropbox, Hy-Tek or Webscorer.
- Partner Reports: For Race Management companies or Timers with multiple races, your partner dashboard has reporting capabilities with year over year and weekly comparison reports across races, as well as the ability to search participants in all races.
See Our Most Popular Reports in Action
- RunSignUp provides Race Directors, and those with Race Director permissions with the ability to view, search, customize, edit, save, and download the participant reports. View the “How To” here.
- Want to access your Graphical Reports, or just learn a little more about how they can help you? Check out some examples here.
- See how easy it is to find a Financial Summary here, or view all our options for Financial reporting here.
- Further customize your reporting capabilities with our Merge CSV Utility.
See how the Syracuse Half Marathon uses reports and custom questions to demonstrate value to city officials and potential sponsors.MORE
The Run Thru the Woods Case Study demonstrates the value of price increases as a tool to drive early registration and discourage waiting until Race Day.MORE