Manual or Online Volunteer Entry:
Have your Volunteers sign themselves up online, or import them into the system from your own list.
The Volunteer System is a tool to help Race Directors manage their volunteers and Volunteer Tasks.
- Set Tasks & Categories: Break your Volunteer needs into Tasks (i.e., a Water Stop or Bib Pickup), and Categories (i.e., Water Stop 1, Water Stop 2). Customize your tasks with location and detailed information, or add Time Slots or Task Resources.
- Assign a Task or Category Coordinator: Allow a Task or Category Coordinator to provide one volunteer with the ability to see and import volunteers, and send emails to those under a designated Task or Category. This allows a single volunteer to take responsibility of organizing a specific Task.
- Add Custom Questions: Add additional questions to collect more information from your volunteers. Use conditional logic to organize the flow of your questions and gather additional information from specific volunteers.
- Reporting: View Reports of volunteers and remaining volunteer needs, and export all information.
- Communication: Give Volunteer Managers and Coordinators the ability to communicate easily with volunteers via a built in email notification tool. Your volunteers will have easy access to their volunteer assignments and information via their Runner Profile.
The Tomoka Marathon shares their experience with Race Day notifications and live results, all with RunSignUp as a central data point for all information.MORE
The Casa Superhero Run Richmond shares their philosophy of creating a positive volunteer experience to cultivate dedicated, annual volunteers.MORE