In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Join us for the first annual Spinal Sprint 5K Walk, Run, Family Fun presented by Northwestern Health Sciences Universities Chiropractic Alumni Association! Presented by Center for Diagnostic Imaging with our graditude! Thank you to our Platinum Sponsors Standard Process and NCMIC! We couldn't do this without all of you!
***Due to COVID-19 some of our plans have had to change. We will be offering a virtual race option. The committee has decided to do this race 100% virtual. Do NOT worry though! You will still get the same great swag (shirt, race bibs, virtual goody bag, etc.) and prizes for different place holders/categories as well as FREE access to our "Virtual Health Summit" Including virtual workouts, speakers on health related topics for the public as well as some focused on the chiropractors who participate! This is a minimum $200 value that is included in your race package! More details on speakers to come! We will also be including a "Family Fun" pack for all of our kids run participants! Please contact us with any other questions.
Thank you to vendors that have already donated to our swag bags and prizes! We have everything from CASH, Restaurant gift cards, 100% grass fed beef, MN handmade tile magnets, wellness programs, discounts on ergonomic products and much more!
***PICK UP for your race day items will be on THURSDAY Sept 17th from 4-8pm at St. Paul Run N Fun at 868 Randolph Ave, St Paul, MN 55102
You need to enter your time on your runsignup page from 5am-midnight on Sept. 19th to be counted for prizes. You are welcome to use an app such as Map My Run to keep track of your time/distance or use a watch:) This is on your honor so please be honest.
VIRTUAL HEALTH SUMMIT - You will have access to this for 2 weeks after the race. The day of the race, some presentations will be LIVE! Thanks to MN Wellness Connection for hosting the website:) WEBSITE- http://mnwellnessconnection.com/summit/
THANKS FOR JOINING THE FIRST ANNUAL SPINAL SPRINT: WALK, RUN, FAMILY FUN!
Northwestern Health Sciences University Chiropractic Alumni Association, our Presenting Sponsor Center for Diagnostic Imaging, and our Platinum Sponsors NCMIC and Standard Process are so excited to get this going. Although it is not as we had planned, we are making is great anyways! The money raised is helping with student scholarships, alumni needs and spreading the word of natural healthcare!
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
1) ***PICK UP for your race day items (shirts, bibs, kids packs and more) will be on THURSDAY Sept 17th from 4-8 pm at St. Paul Run N Fun at 868 Randolph Ave, St Paul, MN 55102
2) If you signed up after the 17th or are unable to make it work to pick up your race material on Thursday Sept. 17th, you can email email@example.com to work out a time to schedule a pick-up at Caron Chiropractic in St. Paul. If you are out of town, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
3) Attached to a future email is the virtual portion of the goody bag! Enjoy some of these great perks!
4) The Virtual Health Summit will be available for 2 weeks following the race. It will also be streaming live for some of the sections on the 19th so if you have questions for speakers you can ask them right away! Thank you to the MN Wellness Connection for helping host this portion of the event. The link is MNWellnessconnection.com/summit/
5) Remember, people can even sign up the day of the event! That means, if you have a friend or family member that is late to the game, get them signed up today! They can still join your team and help you work towards being the first CHAMPION OF HEALTH!
RACE DAY INFORMATION
1) Because the race is now virtual, you get to pick where you participate! Simply choose a path, street, or track and run or walk the 5K at your own pace. (5K=3.1 miles)
2) Kids are welcome to do only the 1K as planned or the whole 5K with you! Prizes for kids are random so times do not matter this year.
3) Some prizes are based on time and some are random. This means even a walker can win! Age categories are 18-35, 36-59, and 60+ male and female. Winners will be notified via email.
4) You are welcome to use an app such as Map My Run or another app, watch or phone to keep track of your time/distance.
5) This is an honor system, please be honest😉
6) Race times can be entered from 5am until midnight on Saturday, September 19th.
7) Take pictures and share them with us! We would love to see you all getting out and taking care of yourself! #spinalsprint2020
8) HOW TO ENTER YOUR RACE TIME will be in an email you will receive on Friday.
9) Have fun!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
CDI, Standard Process and NCMIC
THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT DONATED PRIZE AND GOODY BAG DONATION!
For next year, this is what was supposed to happen this year:)
*Included in the fee is:
shirt, swag bag from sponsors/vendors, prizes for multiple categories, chip timing, group warm up before the race and group cool down after the race, PLUS admission into the AFTER PARTY which includes live music by the MIDBRO'S, food options, face painting, vendor fair, kid activities and more (there will be a $5 admission fee at this event for non-runners ages 3 and up.)
*Included in the kids race fee is: a medal, swag bag from sponsors/vendors, prizes for multiple categories, group warm up/cool down and admission in the AFTER Party listed above!
Are you an alumni of NWHSU? Become Northwestern Chiropractic Alumni Associations First EVER “Champion in Health!” by getting the most people to sign up on your team! You and your clinic will get recognition on social media, alumni newsletters, and marketing material and you will get to be the first one to have the revolving trophy that states you are NWHSU’s “Champion in Health” in your clinic for a whole year! We will have a table at the race set up that ALL teams are allowed to put out information about their business to help market themselves.
Interested in becoming a vendor or sponsor of this event? We have multiple options, everything from a table vendor to a platinum level sponsor! Contact us for more information! Huge THANK YOU to CDI and Standard Process for being our sponsors at this time!
All proceeds for this event will help with student scholarships and services, alumni events and services, and helping to spread the word of natural health care in the community! Thank you for your support!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.