In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.epilepsy-ohio.org.
Join the Epilepsy Alliance Ohio as we host our third annual Run to Erase Epilepsy 3 mile run/walk to benefit local services in our community. The event is held at Genoa Park in downtown Columbus and features a great course, food, refreshments, music and awards after the race. Your support of this race will help us impact the lives of thousands of people living with seizures.
The Epilepsy Alliance Ohio is dedicated to supporting those impacted by epilepsy in local communities by confronting the spectrum of challenges created by seizures. The Epilepsy Alliance Ohio (new name same mission) has been in existence since 1953; we provide direct services to optimize each person's understanding of epilepsy and to improve their methods of coping with epilepsy.
There are a few ways to can support the Epilepsy Alliance through this race. You can register for the race; register and create a team to challenge yourself, family, and friends to not only participate but also to help raise funds for the EAO; register and join your favorite team; or make a donation help fund our vital programs and services. No donation is too small! Teams can be found under donations, top fundraisers, team fundraisers. To donate click on donate and follow the instructions.
Fees: Pre-registration is 1/2/2019 to 4/19/2019. Same Day Registration is 4/20/2019
- Adults (13 and over) Pre-registration is $30 (includes an event shirt*). Same Day registration (includes event shirt while supplies last; no size guarantee) is $35.
- Children (12 and under) Pre-registration is $15 (includes event shirt*). Same Day registration (includes event shirt while supplies last; no size guarantee) is $20.
Register your team by 4/5/2019 and your team name will be included on the back of the shirt! Register early! *Anyone registering after 4/5/2019 WLL NOT be guaranteed an event shirt, they will be available as long as supplies last. Registrations after 4/5/2019 will not be guaranteed an event shirt and may not have the full size/color range to choose from. All pre-registration event shirts must be picked up by 9:00am on race day or they will be forfeited.
Numerous awards will be handed out including:
- Trophies to the first male and female runners and walkers
- Medals to the first and second place finishers in each age division:
- Runner's Divisions: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-69, 70 and over.
- Walker's Divisions: 19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 and over.
Road Runner Sports
535 Lakeview Plaza Blvd, Worthington, OH 43085
4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Friday, April 19
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?