In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
The Honda Marysville Run-4-Kids is back for 2018! Now in our 13th year of raising money for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, we are looking forward to you helping to make this the best year ever! Highlights of this year's race will include:
1) Friday night fun! Join us on July 13th -- 7:00 pm start.
2) Running that great point-to-point course* starting at Honda Marysville and ending up in Downtown Marysville. Full route map linked below. Some points of interest include:
--> Union County Airport
--> Eljer Park
--> Historic Uptown Marysville
The airport section of this course does contain some non-technical off-road sections. Be prepared for running on the grass for up to a half mile in the middle of this 5K route! Due to this course feature, jogging strollers can be used on this course but may be challenging!
*Free shuttle service provided both to and from Uptown Marysville and Honda Marysville.
3) An opportunity to enjoy the sights and sounds of the Uptown Marysville block party near the race finish line --> Live music! Great food! Adult beverages! A party atmosphere!
4) All kinds of awards and prizes!
- Finisher medals for all participants and quality t-shirts.
- Plaques to top 3 male and female finishers, and age group medals for top 3 male and female runners in each group: 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & Over.
- Valuable raffle prizes including the weekend use of a BRAND NEW HONDA VEHICLE!!!
5) A great opportunity to join hundreds of your closest friends to help the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation help kids beat cancer!!
6) Top 3 teams by number of registrants will receive a plaque. Get the crew together and compete to be the biggest team!
Race day registration price is $35
Please note: This is a running/walking event, and the event insurance secured for the race only applies to runners or walkers. For this and other safety reasons: bicycles, inline skates, skateboards, and pets are all prohibited in this race.
Run-4-Kids benefits the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. Click here for more details.
Please note the information change! Bib numbers and t-shirts can be picked up early at the Honda Marysville auto dealership Tuesday, July 10 (9a-9p), Wednesday, July 11 (9a-9p), or Thursday, July 12 (9a-9p) details coming ASAP! Race day pickup will begin at the Honda Marysville auto dealership beginning at 5:30 pm on Friday, July 13.
This year we are again giving runners the option to run for a 'Star' which is a child we have lost, or currently is fighting a brain tumor. When you register, you will be asked to choose a team to run for. The team t-shirt colors are as follows:
Here is the white shirt for the "I Run For All Kids" team. Other shirt representations can be seen by clicking on the team page above.
Please note: due to t-shirt ordering deadlines, after June 23rd all participants can register for whichever team they like but will receive the "I Run For All Kids - WHITE Shirts" team by default.
When the PBTF was created in 1991, the diagnosis of a brain tumor was virtually a death sentence for a child. Because there was very little research being done into the disease, most treatments were ineffective or harsh, and most children did not survive into adulthood. The PBTF has worked hard to change that reality by funding research to develop new, less invasive therapies that ultimately extend the lives of children. It is this research that will eventually lead to a cure for this most devastating of childhood cancers!
For More Information, please review the PDF below and visit these websites:
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.