In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.rockcastleregional.org/race/march/race-info/.
Sunday, March 17, 2:30 p.m.
Downtown Livingston, KY
Race 3 of 12 in the 2019 County-wide Stride Series
Looking for a flat and fast course at a more challenging distance? This 5-mile run/5K walk in cool March weather should have you aiming for a PR. This year’s race will be at Livingston, KY, on a beautiful, flat, winding road near the Daniel Boone National Forest. Proceeds benefit the Super Start Fund for the health of Rockcastle’s babies and moms-to-be.
• 5-Mile Run/5K Walk at 2:30 pm EST
• Race day registration open from 1:30 - 1:45 pm
• $20 pre-registration fee (deadline Monday, March 6 at 12:00 NOON). Afterwards, fee is $25 through race day (shirt not guaranteed).
• Free dri-fit short-sleeve t-shirt (unisex and ladies) guaranteed to pre-registered participants. (Shirts available on race day in limited unisex sizes/quantities, while supplies last.)
• Overall male and female race winner
• Top three male and female finishers in each of the following age groups: 12-Under, 13-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
• Top three male and female walkers
If you prefer to register via mail, click here to download printable registration form.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?