It's time to get ready for the 15th Annual Labor Day Run
Proceeds this year go to benefit Wounded Warriors. Our military members have given everything for our freedoms and we would like to show our appreciation by helping our wounded warriors.
ON-LINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT NOON ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 4.
ON-SITE REGISTRATION STARTS AT 7:15AM ON LABOR DAY
Our goal is to raise $5,000.
Here is a summary of our guidelines:
- The 10K runners will start first at 8:00am. 5K Runners will begin at 8:05am
- The event will be capped at 200 racers.
- Pickup your race bag (shirt/if applicable, bib, & pins will be in your bag).
- Park bathrooms are available on race day.
- Bottled water and post race nutrition will be available at the finish line.
- We will have 2 water stations on the route: 1. 5K Turnaround and 1. 10K turnaround.
- Awards will be given out 10 minutes following the last runner/walker into the finish line for each distance.
We are very excited to have Tri-Faster Timing as our professional chip timing company.
Award Divisions (Top 3, Men, Women - Virtual Racers will have separate awards):
U13;14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80-89
OVERALL WINNERS (Men/Women, 5K & 10K runs)
In addition to medals, we will be awarding our overall winners some fun overall items!
Each Participant will receive the following: (Virtual Participants will receive a virtual bib and your race bags will be mailed.)
1. Finisher Award - Super Cool Gift Item
2. Dri-wick Race t-shirt (First Come, First Serve Basis)
3. 1 Raffle Ticket to the Raffle Basket Drawings
4. FREE ticket to the FFA Breakfast
If you are a military member, EMS, Firefighter, or Police Officer, Doctor, or Nurse, you will receive a $5 discount. Simply key in the code: Emergency in the discount code when checking out.
If you are a veteran or current service member, you will receive a $5 discount. Simply key in the code: FREEDOM in the discount code when checking out.
Event Details and Schedule:
1. Begins and Ends at the Randolph Park with race day registration beginning at 7:15 at the Park Shelter.
2. Flat and fast course
3. The run starts at 8:00am.
4. Parking is abundant.
5. Race shirts included with your registration if registered by August 20, 2021. Shirts will be available on a first come, first serve basis on race day.
6. This is a stroller friendly run/walk. All those pushing strollers will start at the back of each event.
7. Bottled water and nutrition will be available at the finish line.
8. Randolph Ordinance 25501(23) prohibits dogs from entering our being present in the Village Park. Thus, no dogs will be permitted at the event.
Looking forward to seeing you at the run/walk.