In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Several club member benefits require a GMAA Membership Card to be shown at time of purchase. Such benefits include:
1) Sign in to your RunSignup account at https://runsignup.com/ (be sure to use the email that you used when you renewed your membership; if you’ve forgotten your password, you can request a password change).
2) Click on the profile icon on the upper right hand corner of your screen and choose “profile”
3) Scroll down until you see a blue box with “account links” at the top. Click on “My Club Memberships”
Your GMAA membership will show up under your name in the next screen.
4) Click on the blue “membership card” under your membership ID number.
5) An image of your card will appear. You can print the card or download the image and save to your device of choice.