In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Established in 1975, the Central Maine Striders running club is the oldest, active running club in Maine. The club is open to all interested runners and serves runners of all ages, abilities, and interest levels in the Central Maine area.
Our members have a variety of running interests and experience levels, from recreational running to competitive racing. They run on roads, trails, and tracks and at all distances. Our mission is to build and support the whole Central Maine running community, while helping our members live active, healthy lives. Join us!
Join Central Maine Striders running club for just $15 a year and you get:
• Membership for your entire household (kids too!) in the oldest, active running club in Maine
• Interval monthly newsletter via email featuring upcoming local races, events, and club news
• Reduced registration rates at certain local races
• Access to club events like seasonal group runs and training programs
• Opportunities to connect with other local runners of all ages and abilities
Plus, race directors who are active members can access the club’s:
• Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) insurance coverage
• Race equipment
• Outreach and promotion through club channels and contacts
|Ryan Goebel||Vice President|
|Patrick Guerette||Past President|
If you have any questions about this club, click the button below.Questions?
As a member of this club, you can get discounts for the following races: