In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
US Road Running Race Club is looking for race partners.
Interested in having a race for a fundraiser, boosters, club, gym, school, birthday fundraiser, small business or organization?
Most small races make between $100 to $650, not including sponsors.
The goal is to have between 15 to 50 runners/walks at each race.
We provide the following:
1. Race packets. We prep the race packets and mail them to you with finisher medals, bibs, and pins. You will be required to hand them out at each race. A packet may be mailed back to us if they are not used.
2. Insurance. We provide race insurance.
3. Permits. Most permits cost between $0 and $100 for small races. We will get the permits, but the cost of the permits is your responsibility. Schools and parks are great places to hold small races.
4. Timing and results. The races are designed to have less than 50 people and are manually timed. We will teach you how to time the race. You will provide results and we post the results to the website.
5. Website and payment. We set up the registration page and collect payments. Payment is mailed to you after the race.
6. Awards. We pay for awards to be mailed out after the race. Awards are engraving plates that go on the back of the finisher medals.
7. Series Points. We calculate series points and mail out awards at the end of the year.
8. RaceJoy. We set up the RaceJoy app for each race.
9. Sponsors. You are responsible for getting sponsors, but not required.
10. Food and water. You are responsible for food and water.
11. Marking the course. We require you to mark the course with orange flags and cones.
12. US Road Running Race Club members. We provide advertising to our club members. We require each race to give 50% off to US Road Running Race Club members.
13. Advertising. We advertise on our mailing list, Facebook page, and other social media.
US Road Running Race Club charges $10 for each race packet and a $50 setup fee for each race.
Contact Missy@usroadrunning.com for more information.
US Road Running Race Club membership
It is not required to be a club member to attend a US Road Running race. It is required that you have fun. As a US Road Running Club member, you will receive 50% off all US Road Running club races when you preregister using RunSignUp.
1. Encourage others to run and walk.
2. Races in every state in the US.
3. Race every month at each location.
4. Ambassador assigned to each location.
Social Media Ambassadors (SMA) - SMAs help promote races on social media. They can earn credit towards free races. If you are interested in being an SMA contact Missy@usroadrunning.com
Course Ambassadors (CA) - CAs help set up the course at races. They can earn credit towards a free race. If you are interested in being a CA contact Missy@usroadrunning.com
↓ Races are listed at the bottom of the page. ↓
Live (L) Races - Live races are races that you go to the location and are timed by race staff. Everyone meets at the same location and time for the start. Medals and bibs are received at the race. Awards are mailed out after the race. This race is like a traditional race.
Competitive Club Group (G) Races with the Advanced RaceJoy app - Group races are races that you go to the location and use the RaceJoy app for timing. Everyone meets at the same location and time for the start. Medals and bibs are received at the race. Awards are mailed out after the race. This race is like a timed group run with medals and awards.
Self Timed (S) Races - Self Time races are races that you run at any location. Go to the result page to post your finish time. The races are open all month. Medals and bibs are mailed out after the race ends. Awards are mailed out after the race. This race is like a virtual race.
September 2020 Self Timed Race
October 2020 Self Timed Race
|Missy Darrin||Race Manager||717-991-5253|
If you have any questions about this club, click the button below.Questions?
As a member of this club, you can get discounts for the following races: