The Waco Striders Running Club is always excited to accept new members. We welcome runners and walkers of any fitness level. Whether you are training for a Marathon, a 5K, or just want to stay fit, come join us and enjoy the camaraderie of running with others.
- Supports our hosted weekly group runs - Water, ice, ETC
- Supports our Programs - Marathon Training, 500/1000 Mile Challenge
- Supports Social events - 2-3 picnics, Awards Banquet
- Liability Insurance through RRCA
- RRCA Club Running magazine
- 10% discount on running shoes and apparel at Bicycle World Waco
- Online running log through your RunSignUp account
So if you would like to stay in touch with the latest running news here in Waco, join today!
The Waco Strider's Awards Banquet on Saturday, January 28. See the "Awards Banquet Info" menu option for more details.
Family Membership (All in same household)
Includes all the runners in a single household.
- If adult family members live at separate addresses, please have them join with separate memberships.
- PLEASE be sure to include the names of all family members by clicking on the ADD A MEMBER button at the bottom of the information section, and include the names of all those who will be in the club.
- If additional members want to log in and use the Running Journal, be sure to assign them a password as well.
Email us if you have questions!
Student Membership (Grade levels up through College)
In high school or college? We would rather you spend your money on some food than on a Single Membership.
Waco, TX US 76702
Phone: (254) 717-8905
If you have any questions about this club, click the button below.Questions?
The Waco Striders Running Club is a 501(c)3 organization through the Road Runners Club of America.
As a member of this club, you can get discounts for the following races:
- The Best 5K on the Brazos in Waco, TX - Saturday May 6, 2017: $10.00 off