The Greater Derry Track Club is a non-profit organization formed in 1978 devoted to the promotion of a healthy lifestyle through running related activities, and to supporting the community through charitable endeavors.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
● Boston Marathon number lottery ● Weekly updates & Friendly reminder
● Community involvement and contribution to local charities
● Weekly Fun Runs (winter) ● Member of the year award
● Coached track workouts (summer) ● Sunday long runs
● Team competition in the NH Grand Prix Series
● Monthly meetings ● Annual dinner
● Chance to win a college scholarship
|Community Relations Director
|Director at Large
|Social Media Director
If you have any questions about this club, click the button below.