In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Join us for our 1st Annual Event. Hope you will join us and run or walk the cart path at Maryland Golf and Country Club in Bel Air. Professionally managed by Charm City Run, your 5K trek will take you through the beautiful golf course. Entry fee includes a T-shirt, a runners' bib, chip timing, as well as water, Gatorade, fruit and snacks before and after the race. There is also a 1 Mile Fun Walk, allowing for athletes of all levels to participate, whom also receive all of the above.
$45 ENTRY FEE
There are no refunds of entry given for this event.
1. All race staff will wear face coverings for the duration of the event. Runners will not be required to wear face coverings while running, but will be required to wear a mask before and after the race while in the area.
2. All registrants will receive emails prior to the race, reminding runners who feel ill or believe they may have come in contact with someone exposed to COVID-19 to stay home.
3. We will use a staggered start to minimize gathering at the start line. Runners will receive specific instructions closer to race day, but in general we will be sending small groups off every 15 to 20 seconds. X's marked on the ground will designate appropriate social distancing while waiting for the start. At no point will a crowd be allowed to gather before or after the race.
4. Spectators are not allowed to gather at the start/finish line. We ask that only registered runners and walkers (with the exception of minors) attend the event in order to minimize the number of people in the area at any given time.
5. Results will be posted online, and an awards presentation will follow the race. If unable to attend the presentation, winners can pick up their award at Charm City Run Bel Air anytime beginning on Wednesday 5/19.
6. Anyone not abiding by the protocols outlined in our race plan will be given a friendly reminder, and then asked to leave if the situation is not corrected. We will not jeopardize the safety and well-being of our staff and fellow participants - it is your responsibility to read the guidelines and follow them!
We have created a virtual race option for those who would like to participate but are not local, or do not feel comfortable attending an in-person race at this time. Here's how the virtual race works:
1. Register for the virtual event, and sign up for text or e-mail notifications
2. Your race swag will be mailed to you.
3. You'll receive a text or email (if you opt in) when the race "starts" on May 17th.
4. Run your race and submit your results either by text message or email (if you've opted in) or by heading to the results page here by May 17th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time). Results update in real time as people submit their times. Be sure to take a selfie and post on runsignup.com photo page.
Virtual race performances are not eligible for the overall event awards, but we'll certainly be acknowledging the winners in our post-race communication.
PLEASE NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO PACKET PICK-UP OFFERED BEFORE RACE DAY. ALL PACKETS AND SHIRTS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON RACE DAY.
On-site starting at 7:30 AM
Maryland Golf and Country Clubs (on the patio)
1335 E MacPhail Rd, Bel Air, MD
The course will take place on the cart paths on the scenic rolling hills at Maryland Golf & Country Clubs in Bel Air, MD.
$45 Entry Fee includes:
"Performance T-shirt" (unisex sizing up to 2XL and youth sizing)
Chip Timing for the timed 5K
$100 Charm City Run Gift Card to Top Male and Top Female Finisher Overall
Medals to top three runners in each age group (female/male)
Age groups: 10 and under,11-13, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and over
7:30 AM Packet Pick-up Starts on-site
8:30 AM 5K Starts
9:30 AM 5K Awards Ceremony
Harford Day School is a private school in Bel Air enrolling 290 students aged 3 to grade 8. Harford Day is known for a challenging academic program, emphasis on building strong character, and preparation for achievement in top high school programs. At Harford Day, you will discover a profound commitment to lifelong learning, hands-on experiences, individualized attention, and a caring, inclusive community. Harford Day is the only independent school in Harford County accredited by AIMS (Association of Independent Maryland/DC Schools) and a member of NAIS (National Association of Independent Schools). Thank you for your support!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.