On certain races, the race director may give you, as the runner, the ability to change your add-on selection.
Some races allow you to purchase add-ons with your registration, such as wristbands, cowbells, banquet tickets, or other race related items. If you forgot to purchase an add-on, then the race may allow you to do this after registration, from your profile.
On certain races, the race director may give you, as the runner, the ability to change your add-on selection by following these steps:
- 1. Sign In to RunSignUp
- 2. Go to your Profile
- 3. Click My Registered Races
- 4. Click Manage next to the registration that you are editing
- 5. Click Add-On menu item
- 6. Edit the quantity of the Add-On that you would like
- 7. Click Continue
Why do I not see this option?
This race may not have this feature enabled, or they may have disabled participant management of this feature.
Please contact the race directly with any further questions by using the "Race Contact Info" section of their SignUp page.
Why is my registration not showing in my profile?
Your registration is associated with a sub-account of another user
Someone registered you for a race using their account, so you were created as a sub-account. See here to learn how to transfer the registration to your existing account.
Your registration was imported
- A lot of races will process entries manually. You just need to claim your uploaded account as described here
You used a different email address to register
- You can merge accounts with different email addresses by following the guide here
You did not complete your registration
- First look to see if you are registered on this race's "Find a Participant" page. If you still do not see yourself and have a charge on your credit card that has posted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not see yourself here, and you also have no charge on your account, then you are not yet registered.
You registered under a typo
- If you find your registration on the race's "Find a Participant" page, but you don't see it under your account (and you have claimed ALL possible accounts as explained above), then you may have registered under a typo. Please contact email@example.com.
My Registered Races
At the bottom of your “Profile Page”, go to the Runner Links” section, and click on My Registered Races”.
Manage the Registration
Click Manage next to the registration that you would like to manage your add-ons for
Manage your Add-On's
Click on the tab for “Add-Ons”, and edit the “Quantity” of each. Please note that you will only be charged for additional add-ons. Do not decrease the number of add-ons below the amount you have already purchased.
Once you have your add-on quantity set, click “Continue”.
View the details pertaining to the update, enter in any additional details, such as credit card information, if necessary, and then click “Confirm Payment”.
You will receive a confirmation message, and your add-ons will be updated.