Additional race information can be found at https://www.maximusjantonfoundation.org/.
Town Center Avenue
Suwanee, GA US 30024
Our Max exuded happiness and spread his one-of-a-kind magic everywhere he went, transforming all that is simple to spectacular. Though his life was tragically cut short, his legacy lives on, breathing hope and love into the lives of others. The Maximus Janton Foundation, a 501(c)3, seeks to assist special needs children and their parents in many ways, to alleviate financial worries and grant these families the opportunity to focus on what matters most: quality time with each other. May they all know the unbridled joy we shared with our amazing boy.
- Your registration fee includes: your race shirt, chip timing, and a donation to the Maximus Janton Foundation.
- Your choice of shirt and size are only guaranteed through April 15th!
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
- Early packet pick-up is available from 6-8pm on Thursday, May 2nd at Big Peach Running Company | 320 Town Center Avenue, Suwanee GA 30024
- 5:00 PM | Walk up check-in/registration opens
- 6:30 PM | Warm up begins
- 7:00 PM | Fun Run for kids ages 12 and under
- 7:10 PM | 5K Start
- 8:30 PM | Awards Ceremony
Live music will be performed at the amphitheatre after the race! There will be vendors, food trucks, kid activities, glow accessories- something for everyone! Bring a blanket or folding chair and settle in for a night of fun, benefitting the Maximus Janton Foundation, which serves the special needs community.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.