In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
United Methodist Children's Home is proud to present the Third Annual Steeple 2 Steeple Run! NEW THIS YEAR is the ADDITION OF A 10K! This unique, point-to-point 10K is chip timed and takes runners through the heart of both Homewood and Mountain Brook as they make their way from Trinity West Methodist Church to Canterbury United Methodist Church. The point-to-point 5K is chip timed as well and will start at Trinity United Methodist Church, finishing at Canterbury United Methodist Church. Steeple 2 Steeple 10K and 5K are USAT&F certified events. A Fun Run/Walk is offered as well. Not able to make the event, but still want a t-shirt? The Sleep In option is for you! Or you can register for the Virtual 5K and run your own Steeple to Steeple 5K anywhere you wish!
Cancellation Statement: This event will occur rain or shine, hot or cold. We reserve the right to cancel in extreme circumstances. In that event, there will be no refunds. Entry fees will be considered a donation to United Methodist Children's Home.
Race Shirts are included with registration for all events.
10K / 5K / Sleep In / Virtual 5K shirts are short sleeve, super soft Next Level tees.
Unisex Sizes S / M / L / XL / XXL are available.
For the Fun Run, unisex race shirts are included with registration. Fun Run shirts are not Next Level.
Youth Sizes S / M / L / XL & Adult S / M / L / XL / XXL are available
Friday, April 21, 2017
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
2821 Central Ave #101
Homewood, AL 35209
Saturday, April 22, 2017
6:30 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.
Canterbury United Methodist Church
350 Overbrook Road
Mountain Brook, AL 35213
NOTE: THERE IS NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION AT THE START LINE
YOU MUST REGISTER AT THE FINISH LINE (CANTERBURY UMC) ON RACE DAY
1. Participants are encouraged to park at the Finish Line at Canterbury UMC. YOU MUST PARK IN THE PARKING DECK. Participants may park at the 10K / 5K Start Line, but there will be NO SHUTTLE SERVICE after the event.
10K Start Line is located at Trinity West Homewood
5K Start Line is located at Trinity UMC
2. SHUTTLE SERVICE will run from Canturbury UMC (Finish Line) to Trinity West (10K Start Line) and Trinity UMC (5K Start Line) from 6:30 a.m. - 7:45 a.m. Shuttles will depart from the parking lot at Canturbury UMC.
3. Participants must present their run bib number in order to board the shuttle. Spectators are not permitted on the shuttle.
4. Race Day Packet Pick Up & Registration will take place at Canterbury UMC (Finish Line) to enable participants to pick up their run bib number prior to boarding the shuttle.
5. PLEASE NOTE: Cars parked at Canterbury UMC (Finish Line) will not be permitted to enter or leave the parking deck or lot between 8:55 a.m. and 9:15 a.m. due to the Fun Run.
1. All participants will have the option to check a gear bag at either the 10K or 5K Start Line.
2. Gear bags will be transported to the Finish LIne (Canterbury UMC) for collection.
3. This is an optional service. Limit of one bag per participant please.
Saturday, April 23, 2016
6:30 a.m. Race Day Packet Pick Up & Late Registration Opens
7:30 a.m. Packet Pick Up & Registration Closes
8:00 a.m. 10K and 5K Start
9:00 a.m. Fun Run Start
9:15 a.m. 5K Awards Ceremony
9:30 a.m. 10K Awards Ceremony
Top 3 Overall Male / Female
Top 3 Overall Masters Male / Female
Top 3 Male / Female Age Group Awards:
12 and Under, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
COMPETITIVE TEAM CATEGORIES
All Male - All team members are male.
All Female - All team members are female.
Co-Ed - Must include at least two female team members.
Youth - All team membes are under the age of 19.
COMPETITIVE TEAM RULES
1. All teams (male, female, co-ed, and youth) will consist of a minimum of 5 members. There is no maximum number of members per team.
2. Team registration is online only. Team registration ends Wednesday, April 19th at 11:59 p.m.
3. The team captain must register first to create / name the team. Team members may then register and join the team.
4. A mimimum of 5 team members must register for and complete the 5K race.
5. Scoring - For each team, top 5 overall places based on gun time will be added. The lowest score wins!
6. Awards - Awards will be presented to the top team in each of the categories (Male / Female / Co-Ed / Youth). Awards will be presented to the team with the most members in the following categories (Co-Ed / Youth).
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?