In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
1st annual Praying Ninja Warrior 5K Walk and Run. This event will raise money for children & families affected by cancer and terminal illness. The event will be held on Saturday, September 29th , starting at Gatlin Park in Conway, AR.
1. Help families that are in need.
2. PRAY boldly for those In need.
3. Raise awareness for pediatric cancer,bone marrow transplant and Terminal Illness
4. Spread the word of God's miracles as relates to these families.
5. Deepen our relationship with Christ, So we can invest Our lives into Building Relationships with others..
6. Most important.....Praising Jesus for who He is and all the great things He has given us......the most important gift of all is the giving of His life that we may have eternal salvation if we accept Him as our personal Saviour!!!!! Wow! I'm so thankful to be a child of God and to know that He is putting such great loving friends in my pathway!
To God be All the Glory!
PRAY WITHOUT CEASING