In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Grab your friends, a flag or even dust off your ole rucksack and be sure to join us for our patriotic Daisy Mountain Veteran Flag 5k/10k Trail Run/Ruck hosted by Gut Check Fitness, Memorial Day weekend as we pay tribute to the brave men and women that gave the ultimate sacrifice for this great Nation of ours.
- Our goal is to get as many people as possible to carry an American flag during the event, high and proud, either individually or with a team.
- There are two different distance options to choose from, either the 5k or the 10k.
- You can run/hike the 5k or 10k, with a 35lb rucksack or without.
- Both courses are an out and back on the very scenic Black Canyon Trails.
- This is a cupless event to prevent extra waste. Please bring either a handheld water bottle or a Camelbak bladder. There will be emergency water on the course but the stations will be directed by US Marine Veterans, meaning you might have to do a few burpees for the water.
- It could be hot so please dress accordingly.
- Event Check-in - 0600-0640 hours
- Event Race Briefing - 0645 hours
- Event Start - 0700 hours promptly
All donations and a portion of the proceeds will go to the local Anthem - Daisy Mountain Veterans. They are a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization, established in 2012, comprised of former service members, active duty military, families of above, or anyone whose interest is the well-being of Veterans and their families. Their mission is to honor, support, and thank all who have served and who are currently serving in our Military. Their organization has a history of serving communities, promoting Americanism, family values, youth programs, freedom, and liberty. The members celebrate the achievements and sacrifices of members of our Armed Forces with whom they, as Veterans, share common experiences.
Get out there, fly your flags and most importantly, let's honor those who died while serving in the United States Armed Forces. We look forward to seeing you on the trail Memorial Day Weekend.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.