In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.everyoneruns.net/.
Southern Arizona's Favorite Trail Race! Two distances: 5.2 & 10.3 miles and 5k road run. Your race starts & finishes at the park trailhead and travels the trails of this magnificent park, including the “92 & 48 Stair Climb." 10.3 miler is two loops of the 5.2 mile course. Your 5k runs on the fast and flat paved park roads. Overall male/female & age group medals for all events, male & female sized short sleeve tech shirts, free race photos and our famous free Mexican breakfast…all under the shade of the Catalina State Park Mesquite grove picnic area!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Packet Pick-up, timing chips & must read event details - please read carefully!
· Friday, September 21, 3pm to 6pm, ONLY at the eastside Fleet Feet, 7301 E. Tanque Verde.
· Saturday, September 22, 10am to 3pm, ONLY at the new Fleet Feet at 7607 N. Oracle Rd.
· Friends & family can pick-up your bib
· Timing chips will only be made available on race morning
· We will be selling park entry passes for $7 cash. Unless you plan on taking our free park entry shuttle bus, please purchase your pass in-advance so that we can keep traffic moving. Shuttle bus info is explained on our MUST READ event details at www.everyoneruns.net
Steve Landau and Family
Everyone Runs, Everyone Walks
Thanks for registering for September 23 Catalina St. Park Trail Race & 5k. When three friends use the referral code that you received in your confirmation email you will receive a $15 credit on your account! When you hit five, you'll get another $15! We're always looking to save you $$$ at Everyone Runs!