In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Come be a part of this great race for a great cause! The out & back route will travel along the Pantano River Walk. This race has something for everybody from the family friendly environment (we'll have a bouncing castle!), to the competitive field, and fast course.
All race proceeds will go towards missions...
Awards will be given to the top 3 male finishers and the top 3 female finishers. We will also have an award for the first place male and female in each age group . The awards will be given after everybody has finished the race.
Breakfast burritos will be provided after the race for each race participant, along with oranges & bananas. We will also be giving out door prizes! (only race participants will be eligible in winning)
Race packets will be available to pick up Friday, February 1st between 4-7pm @ Christ Community Church (530 S. Pantano Rd.)
You can also pick up your packet Saturday morning beginning at 7:30am
Rules & Regulations
1. Runners must wear their official race number on the front of them, where it must be visible at all times.
2. All races must be completed before the designated race cutoff.
3. Knowing the course is the responsibility of the runner. The course will be clearly marked, with volunteers at each turn.
4. No unregistered runners, walkers, or pacers.
5. No pets, bicycles, skates, scooters, or skateboards.
6. Strollers/baby joggers will be allowed for the one mile fun run/walk; not the 5k.
7. Runner safety is a top priority for our event. Please be mindful of the other participants and respect the race personnel to ensure a safe and enjoyable race for everyone.
8. No littering.
9. All races are subject to change due to any number of factors including, but not limited to, weather, law enforcement, permitting, and municipality rulings. No refunds will be given in any case.
10. Wearing headphones is allowed.
11. Walker etiquette: When approaching walkers on the course please be courteous as you inform you're coming and pass on their left.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?