1. Where and when is Packet Pickup?
MAC Memorial Athletic Club. 14690 Memorial Dr Houston ,TX 77079. Friday, May 5th 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Towne Lake Club House. 10000 Towne Lake Pkwy Cypress, Tx 77433. Saturday, May 6th 11:00 am to 7:00pm
2. What time is Race Registrations and Packet pick Up?
Race day registrations and packet pick up is from 6:00 am to 7:00 am
3. Can I pick up someone else’s packet?
Yes, please have their confirmation email.
4. Are iPods allowed on the race course?
Yes, but please be aware of your surroundings, and keep it safe.
5. What time should I get there on race day?
The race begins at 7:30am. You will need to budget time in order for you to warm up properly. You can arrive as early as you like, but 6:30 am should give you enough time to do all that you need.
6. Can I push my children in a stroller?
Yes. But, please stay to the back of the start corral, for safety of all runners.
7. Will there be water stations along the route?
8. Will there be post-race activities?
Yes! Fun for the whole family. Food vendors, music and fun. Also a special Kidz Zone for the little ones.
9. Will there be awards?
Yes. The first 3 places on every age group will be awarded on the 10K and 5K (Timed)
10. How can I help?
Thank you for asking! We need you to help spread the word. Share this race on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and tell your friends. Also, please consider volunteering for this race. We need lots of folks to make this a successful event.